- Tuesday 21 September, 7.45pm Kick-off
- Carabao Cup
On sale dates
- Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders: Monday 6 September, 2pm (one per person)
Seat Hold Deadline: Wednesday 8 September at 10am
Find out more information about buying your reserved seats (including those for your friends and family) and printing your tickets here)
- My Bees Members: Wednesday 8 September, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Fans who became members after the above on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.
- General Sale: Friday 10 September, 2pm (subject to availability)
Tickets will be sold in line with current Government guidance - should that guidance change ahead of the fixture, all bookings are subject to alteration and we shall contact affected supporters as soon as possible.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
|All other areas*||£10||£5||£10||£5|
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact email@example.com and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.