- Wednesday 27 October
- 7.45pm kick-off
ON SALE DATES
- All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders: Tuesday 5 October, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability).
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Friday 8 October at 9am.
- All My Bees Members: Friday 8 October, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
- General Sale: Tuesday 12 October, 2pm (six per person, subject to availability)
Tickets are available until Monday 25 October at 5pm (Subject to availability).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS:
- 50 TAPS
- What are TAPs?
(over 65) and Disabled Adults
An admin fee of £1.00 per transaction (not per ticket) will apply when booking online and over the phone.
Disabled prices are the same as the relevant price band (except adults)
Travel coaches are sponsored by Hollywood Bets and there will be a limited number of Brentford FC coaches available for this game. Coaches depart from Ealing Road, Brentford TW8 0LN (near the Novotel Brentford).
Departure time: 1.30pm - please arrive promptly as we are not able to wait for late arrivals
No alcohol will be permitted on the coaches.
|Adults||Seniors and Juniors|
Away coach bookings must be made by 5pm on Friday 22 October.
There will be no ticket sales on the day.
Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no re-grades on the day of the game.
If you require headsets, please contact Stoke City ticket office via email email@example.com or via phone on 01782 367599.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS AND COACH TRAVEL
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window. Please also let us know if you require ambulant or accessible seating and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Wheelchair Spaces – we have limited spaces available so please contact email@example.com and we will look allocate you a space along with a carer if required. For away games, the spaces we are allocated are subject to availability with a limited number given to us. Again this must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries or questions relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found online here.