The Bees travel to Molineux on Tuesday 2 January (7.45pm) to face Sky Bet Championship league leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wolves have been flying high this season and the first game between the teams this season was drawn at Griffin Park. Show your support for The Bees in the West Midlands and together let's get another positive result against Nuno Espírito Santo's side.
Please note: tickets will not be available on matchday.
On Sale Dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 12 December, 10am (four per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 14 December, 10am (four per person)
- General Sale: Saturday 16 December, 10am (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 3pm Saturday 30 December.
Tickets available: 931
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
Stan Cullis Quadrant Upper
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
- All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted)
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 2.45pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
Supporters who buy Concession tickets must have proof of age.
Parking Facilities available for visiting coaches at Faukland. Streetcar park - £15 per coach - cash only
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.