The Bees travel to Sunderland for the first time since 1992 and will hope to go one better than our spectacular game against The Black Cats earlier this season. Tickets are now available so book yours and follow Dean Smith's men to the Stadium of Light on Saturday 17 February (3pm).
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 15 January, 10am (two per person)
- Club Members: Wednesday 17 January, 10am (two per person)
- General Sale: Friday 19 January, 10am (two per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 16 February (subject to availability).
Tickets available: 2,671
Ticket Access Points
- 40 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|North Stand Upper Tier 3||£25||£19||£16||£1|
Wheelchair/Ambulant pricing are as above with free assistant/helper. ID required for all concession tickets.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 7.15am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lower rows recommended for ambulant disabled fans. Please ask our Ticket Office for assistance. As tickets are upper tier 3 only, lift access is provided. Please ask a steward at the turnstile entry points.
No smoking stadium, including e-cigarettes
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.