Can The Bees end the festive period on a high? Dean Smith's players face Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday 30 December and expect a tough game against promotion contenders regular. With your vocal support, let's get a positive result and build momentum into 2018.
With our away stand sold out, this game will not go on general sale.
On sale dates
- Club Members: Tuesday 10 October, 10am (one per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 12 October, 10am (three per person)
- Club Members additional tickets: Thursday 12 October, 10am (three per person)
- Previous Ticket Purchasers: Monday 16 October, 10am (four per person)
Ticket Access Points
- Bonus 30 TAPs until 18 November
- 15 TAPs thereafter
- What are Ticket Access Points?
Upgrade and save
Become an Adult Club Member now and save £5 off your Match Ticket, join online here.
Coming to Griffin Park from a first visit? Not sure where to sit? How to meet the players on matchday?
- Advanced matchday prices are available up until 10am the morning of the match, after then they will increase by £5 (excl Juniors)
- Prices will be confirmed for each match when tickets go on sale if not before
- Save £5 on your match ticket by becoming a Member here
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.