Secure your seats now for our home opener against Nottingham Forest. Join us at Griffin Park when Mark Warburton returns for the first time.
Juniors not only pay just £6 for this game, they also get a free Junior Membership. Please note: the Junior ticket need to be bought from a junior account and all current Junior and Bee Team Members will be able to watch the game for just £1. Buy online here now.
On Sale Dates
- Club Members: Mon 10 July
- Season Ticket Holders: Wed 12 July
- Previous Purchasers: Fri 14 July
Ticket Access Points
- Bonus 30 TAPs until 29 July
- 15 TAPs thereafter
- What are Ticket Access Points?
Upgrade and save
Become an Adult Club Member now and save £5 off your Match Ticket, join online here.
- Advanced matchday prices are available up until 10am the morning of the match, after then they will increase by £5 (excl Juniors)
- Prices will be confirmed for each match when tickets go on sale if not before
- Save £5 on your match ticket by becoming a Member here
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.