The Bees face our former striker Scott Hogan and his new teammates on Saturday 9 September. Dean Smith's team looks to go one better than last year when John Egan's late equaliser meant The Bees took a point from their trip to Villa Park. Tickets are now available so buy yours online now.
On Sale Dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Tue 22 Aug, 10am (2 per person)
- Club Members: Thu 24 Aug, 10am (2 per person)
- General Sale: Mon 29 Aug, 10am (2 per person)
Advanced ticket sales end 2pm on Friday 8 September and tickets won't be available on the day. Please note: if you'd like us to post your tickets, you need to purchase them before Wednesday 6 September.
Tickets available: 1,440
Tickets will be sold in strict block order Doug Ellis Lower Q2(704 tickets), Doug Ellis Lower Q1(312 tickets) and Doug Ellis Lower Q3(408 tickets).
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Doug Ellis Lower||£30||£20||£17||£10|
Wheelchair users and ambulant disabled prices with free carer
|Doug Ellis Lower||£25||£20||£17||£10|
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
- All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted)
*Also available for HM Armed Forces Personnel with ID and student with full-time ID.
How to buy tickets
- buy online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- in person from the Ticket Office, Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- group bookings can be made here
- disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
Travel Info - to be confirmed
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ages: Supporters with Junior, Student and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Disabled Access: Supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Student or Junior), the carer will receive a complementary ticket.
Please note: Wheelchair Users and Ambulant disabled tickets are only available through BFC Ticket Office
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.