Jump on the road and head to Portman Road when The Bees head north to face Ipswich Town in the Sky Bet Championship. There's nothing like an away trip so secure your seats today. Buy online here now. Looking for more information about your trip to Ipswich? Take a look at Ipswich's away fans guide here.
On Sale Dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Thurs 3 Aug, 10am (4 per person)
- Club Members: Fri 4 Aug, 10am (4 per person)
- General Sale: Mon 7 Aug, 10am (4 per person)
Advanced ticket sales end 2pm on Friday 18 August. Match Tickets will also be available on the day: cash only at the away turnstiles (1.30pm to 3pm on Saturday 19 August).
Tickets available: 989
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Cobbold Stand Upper||25||22||15||8|
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
- All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted)
How to buy tickets
- buy online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- in person from the Ticket Office, Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- group bookings can be made here
- disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart at 10:30am from Layton Road Carpark. Bookings are available via the Ticket Office or by calling 0203 665 7371 Mon - Fri (12noon - 8pm).
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any ticket collections or duplicates can be collected from the Ticket Enquiry Centre located next to the away fan turnstiles in Portman Road. It will be open from 1.30pm on Saturday 19 August until kick-off.
Ages: Supporters with Junior, Student and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Senior – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Disabled Access: Supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Student or Junior), the career will receive a complementary ticket. Availability is as follows:
- 8 pairs of wheelchair user and helper tickets, £18 per pair
- 23 pairs of ambulent disabled helper tickets, £18 per pair
- 5 disabled parking spaces available
Only available from Ipswich Town directly, call Warner Duff 0147 340 0556.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.