- Saturday 25 September, 5.30pm Kick-off
- Premier League
ON SALE DATES
- My Bees Members with 1,100+ TAPs: Tuesday 31 August, 3pm (one per person)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Thursday 2 September
First Allocation: 50% of the total home Match Tickets
My Bees Members with 850+ TAPs: Thursday 2 September, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 6 September.
The remaining tickets from the First Allocation
All My Bees Members: Monday 6 September, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only.
The remaining 50% of all home Match Tickets
100 Match Tickets will be offered in pairs via an under 18 Lucky Dip (similar to the process we successfully operated at the 2021 Championship Play-Off Final and our home Arsenal fixture). Successful Members will be contacted by the Box Office to buy two Match Tickets (including one for a parent/guardian Member).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £1 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.