Thomas Frank and The Bees welcome AFC Bournemouth to Griffin Park in two weeks’ time before we kick-off our Championship campaign in August. Our last competitive meeting with The Cherries came in 2015 as we secured a 3-1 win. Tickets are now available so make sure you secure your place for this fixture.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 1 July, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Wednesday 3 July, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Friday 5 July, 4pm (two per person)
|Braemar Road Stand||£15||£1|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£10||£1|
New Road will not be open for this fixture.
This is a paper ticket only fixture, no Brentford Cards will be uploaded.
Membership discount does not apply for this fixture.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Plan your visit and make the most of your day at Griffin Park, visit our family website.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Group bookings can be made here
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
If you are buying from overseas - tickets will not be sent in the post. You need to choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
More information can be found online here.