A limited amount of tickets for your final home game at Griffin Park are being held for disabled supporters who are entitled to a free carer (ambulant or wheelchair user). Simply complete the below form with the disabled supporter's details to register your interest for these tickets. Our Box Office team will contact supporters who are entitled to purchase tickets on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note the following rules apply:
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Tickets will be sold following our Customer Charter (Members first followed by Season Ticket Holders and Previous Ticket Purchasers)
- Supporters will only be able to purchase two tickets via this allocation
- All tickets will be located in the same area
- To qualify for a free helper/carer you will need to fall into the below category:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) mobility level medium to high or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) mobility component at enhanced; and/or
- DLA daily living level high or PIP daily living Component at standard/enhanced
If you have any further questions, please email our Disability Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8380 9917.