- Saturday 31 July, 3pm Kick-off
On sale dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 19 July, 3.30pm (one per person)
- My Bees Members: Monday 19 July, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Fans who became members after the above on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.
- Seat Hold Deadline: Monday 26 July, 12noon (find out more information about buying your reserved seats (including those for your friends and family who are also members) and printing your tickets here)
Please note, all Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders have the opportunity to attend this game, however only a limited amount of tickets are available to My Bees Members. These tickets may not go on General Sale.
Season Ticket Holders and Members need to log in to their ticketing account to get their priority access. Tickets will be sold in line with current Government guidance - should that guidance change ahead of the fixture, all bookings are subject to alteration and we shall contact affected supporters as soon as possible.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.