SOLD OUT ONLINE
Tickets for this fixture have sold out online and a limited amount are available at the Box Office only to My Bees Members who are yet to purchase a ticket for this fixture.
- Saturday 7 May, 3pm Kick-off
- Premier League
All My Bees Members: Monday 4 April, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability).
200 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only. If tickets are not sold out in the Box Office after two weeks they will be made available online.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 15 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (subject to fixture).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact email@example.com to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.