ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 17 July, 4pm (four per person)
- Club Members: Friday 19 July, 4pm (four per person)
- General Sale: Monday 22 July, 4pm (four per person)
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
|Braemar Road Stand||£10||£5|
|New Road Stand||£10||£5|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£5||£1|
This is a paper ticket only fixture, no Brentford Cards will be uploaded. Membership discount does not apply for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders' seats were held until 4pm on Tuesday 6 August.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Plan your visit and make the most of your day at Griffin Park, visit our family website.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Group bookings can be made here
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
If you are buying from overseas - tickets will not be sent in the post. You need to choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
More information can be found online here.