|Reading||Sat 23 Nov||
|Luton Town||Sat 30 Nov||
|Cardiff City||Wed 11 Dec||
|Fulham||Sat 14 Dec||
|Swansea City||Thu 26 Dec||
|QPR||Sat 11 Jan||
|Nottingham Forest||Sat 25 Jan||
|Middlesbrough||Sat 8 Feb||
|Leeds Utd||Tue 11 Feb||
|Blackburn Rovers||Sat 22 Feb||
|Sheffield Wednesday||Sat 7 Mar||
|West Bromwich Albion||Tue 17 Mar||
|Wigan Athletic||Sat 4 Apr||
|Charlton Athletic||Fri 10 Apr||
|Preston North End||Sat 18 Apr||
|Barnsley||Sat 2 May||
Coming to Griffin Park from a first visit? Not sure where to sit? How to meet the players on matchday?
- Advanced matchday prices are available up until 10am the morning of the match, after then they will increase by £5 (excl Juniors)
- Prices will be confirmed for each match when tickets go on sale if not before
- Save £5 on your match ticket by becoming a Member here
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.