The Bees head to Pride Park Stadium to face Derby County's side on Saturday 3 February. Give the boys in red and white the support this year, book your tickets online now.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 04 January, 10am (four per person)
- Club Members: Saturday 6 January, 10am (four per person)
- General Sale: Monday 8 January, 10am (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 2 February.
Tickets available: 1,105
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|South East Upper Block||£22||£15.50||£12.50||£7|
Wheelchair/Ambulant pricing are as above with free assistant/helper. ID required for all concession tickets.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 10.15am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Derby County will make a decision 24 hours prior to the fixture, if they are to sell on the day.
Derby has a dedicated car parking area for away disabled supporters (Blue Badge Holders), contact Emma Drury on 0871 472 1884, (option 1) or email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the game.
Tickets are sold in the following Block Order: Block EU-J-Upper Block, Block EU-K Upper Block, Block EL-I Lower Block and Block EU-L Upper Block.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.