The Bees travel to Oakwell Stadium for our away match against Barnsley on Saturday 28 April. Here is how you can can get your Match Ticket to support The Bees.
ON SALE DATE
- Season Ticket Holders: Friday 23 March, 10am (Four per person)
- Club Members: Monday 26 March, 10am (Four per person)
- General Sale: Wednesday 28 March, 10am (Four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Friday 27 April (subject to availability).
Tickets available: 1,196
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Seniors (65+)||Young Persons (17-21)||Junior (12-16)||Junior (under 12)|
Wheelchair/Ambulant pricing with free assistant helper as above
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Thanks to Utilita, our Official Energy Partner, we are providing free travel for this fixture. Those making the journey can make their way up the M1 free of charge with the Club supplying free coaches for Bees fans looking to back Dean Smith’s side in their push for the Play-Offs. Book a place on the coaches here.
Please note: No tickets will be issued for travel, fans should keep their email confirmation and bring it on the day to access the coaches. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult on the coaches
Should tickets be available on matchday, it will be cash only on the North Stand turnstiles with a £2 increase however there will be no Under 18 tickets available on matchday these must be purchased by 2pm Friday 27 April.
Tickets are in block NS2
Tickets for collection from Oakwell on matchday only
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.