Following our six-goal thriller in North London, The Bees will welcome Barnet to Griffin Park on Tuesday 5 February. Here is all the information you need to know about joining us for our Fourth Round Replay in the Emirates FA Cup.
There will be no tickets loaded onto any Brentford Cards. All Season Ticket Holders and Club Members tickets will be paper tickets only. No cards will be active for this fixture.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 30 January, 10am (one per person)
Season Ticket Holders can find out more about reserving cup tickets for their friends and family with our 'how to' guide.
- Club Members: Thursday 31 January, 10am (four per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 31 January, 10am (up to three additional tickets per person)
- Previous Ticket Purchasers: Friday 1 February, 10am (four per person)
Season Ticket Holder seats will be reserved until 5pm on Saturday 2 February.
This game will not go on General and only previous tickets purchasers will be able to buy tickets for this fixture.
Please note: you may already have an account with us, simply enter your email address here to activate yours and we will send you a new password. If you create a new account, your ticketing history will not show and therefore will not allow you to buy tickets for this game
Ticket Access Points
- 25 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Braemar Road Stand||£15||£10||£10||£1|
|New Road Stand||£15||£10||£10||£1|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£10||£10||£10||£1|
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
- All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted)
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- in person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- group bookings can be made here
- disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons – under 25 (as of 1 August)
- Senior – 65 and over (as of the 1 August)
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
If you are buying from overseas - tickets will not be sent in the post. You need to choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.