Brentford face AFC Wimbledon away in the Carabao Cup. Buy online here now.
On Sale Dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Thu 3 Aug, 10am (1 per person)
- Club Members: Fri 4 Aug, 10am (1 per person)
- General Sale: Sat 5 Aug, 10am (1 per person)
Ticket available: 740, updated to 1,465
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
(U18 with ID)
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
- All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted)
How to buy tickets
- buy online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- in person from the Ticket Office, Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
- group bookings can be made here
- disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Mon to Fri, 10am-4pm
Coach bookings are available via the Ticket Office or by calling 0203 665 7371/07414 883220 Mon - Fri (12noon - 8pm). Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
Supporters with Junior, Student and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1st August)
- Senior – over 65 (as of the 1st August)
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Student or Junior), the career will receive a complementary ticket.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.