ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 22 October, 4pm (four per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 24 October, 4pm (four per person)
- General Sale: Monday 28 October, 10am (four per person)
Ticket sales end on Friday 8 October, 2pm
Full ticket allocation: 1,000 tickets
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 50 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
(65 and over)
Ambulant disabled supporters may sit wherever they choose, depending on their accessibility needs. Tickets for Ambulant supporters are priced the same as non-disabled supporters, with the carer admitted Free of Charge.
Any collections, please head to Window no. 9 of the main Ticket Office at the DW Stadium.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 8.30am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.