ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 25 September, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Friday 27 September, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 30 September, 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Monday 21 October.
Full ticket allocation: 1,032 tickets
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
* ID will be needed to gain entry.
Please note: tickets won't be available on the day so book yours in advance.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 2pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.