Support The Bees at Hillsborough Stadium on Saturday 7 December when we face Sheffield Wednesday. Give us your support as we look to take all three points and climb the league table. Find out all you need to know about following us to Sheffield below:
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 19 November, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 21 November, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Saturday 23 November, 10am (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Friday 6 December.
Full Ticket Allocation: 1,602
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
(65 and over)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Travel by coach to Hillsborough Stadium, coaches depart at 9.30am. For bookings please call 0203 665 7371 (12pm - 8pm Mon - Fri).
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
Ages: Supporters with Junior, Student and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Disabled Access: Supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Student or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.