The Bees make the short trip down the M4 to face Jaap Stam's side on Saturday 20 January. To follow us to the Madejski Stadium, simply book your tickets online now.
All away travel coaches for this fixture are now full.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Friday 29 December, 10am (four per person)
- Club Members: Saturday 30 December, 10am (four per person)
- General Sale: Tuesday 2 January, 10am (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 19 January.
Tickets available: 2,957 (no more will be available from our Ticket Office)
Ticket Access Points
- 15 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Season Ticket Holders and Members||£20||£13||£10||£5|
|All other Brentford Supporters||£25||£16||£13||£8|
Wheelchair/Ambulant pricing are as above with free assistant/helper. ID required for all concession tickets.
Family Area also available to Season Ticket Holders and Club Members:
|2 Adults & 2 Juniors||2 Adults & 1 Junior||
1 Adult & 2 Juniors
|1 Adult & 1 Junior|
Family Area tickets available through our Ticket Office. No adults without children and no children without adults.
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Blue badge parking are available for £5 (first come first served).
Tickets are sold in strict block order: R27 R28 R29 R30
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.