The Bees head to Elland Road on Wednesday 21 August for our second away Sky Bet Championship fixture. Let's make sure that Thomas Frank's team get the support they deserve when they face Marco Bielsa's side. Find out more about tickets for this away fixture here.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 6 August at 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 8 August at 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 12 August, 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Tuesday 20 August (subject to availability).
Full Ticket Allocation: 1,006
Ticket Access Points
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|John Charles West Stand Upper||£37||£25||£25||£19||£16||£8|
If the Disabled supporter is under 16 years, we will charge the relevant age-related junior price.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 2pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any duplicates/collections will be from the away ticket window located adjacent to the away turnstiles (entrance 1 & 2). This will be open from 6.30pm.
There are limited disabled tickets available in the lower tier so this operates on first-come-first-served bases. In order to be accompanied by a personal assistant at no extra cost, a disabled supporter must be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance at the medium or higher rate or the enhanced rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Please contact our Ticket Office for assistance.
Disabled parking recommended in car park B, Blue Badge Holders do not have to pay the parking fee. Parking is also based on first-come-first-served bases.
ID required for all concession tickets (birth certificate or passport) any fans who have the wrong age ticket will be refused entry or ejected with no refund.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.