The Bees travel to Wales on Saturday 29 February and will be looking to bring three points back to London. Give Thomas Frank your support and help us push for Play-Offs.
ON SALE DATE
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 11 February, 4pm (one per person | Subject to availability)
- Club Members: Thursday 13 February, 4pm (one per person | Subject to availability)
- General Sale: Monday 17 February, 4pm (four per person | Subject to availability)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 28 February.
Ticket allocation: 2,102 tickets
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Block||Adult (22-59)||Senior (60+)||Young Persons (16-21)||Junior (Under 16)|
Wheelchair Access area
Ambulant disabled tickets are charged at the relevant general area ticket price. If a personal assistant is required, they will be issued free of charge.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- In person from the Ticket Office
- Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 10am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.