The Bees travel to St Andrew's on Saturday 15 February and will be looking to bring three points back to London. Give Thomas Frank your support and help us push for Play-Offs.
ON SALE DATE
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 16 January, 4pm (four per person)
- Club Members: Monday 20 January, 4pm (four per person)
- General Sale: Wednesday 22 January, 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 14 February.
Ticket allocation:1,898 tickets
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Block||Adult (19-64)||Senior (65+)||Young Persons (19-24)||Junior (13-18)||Junior (Under 13)|
Disabled supporters are to pay the relevant price category and if required their carer will receive a free ticket.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 10am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are allocated in the Gil Merrick Lower STand. Fans should access this through the designated away turnstiles. All under 15's must be accompanied by an adult or they will be refused entry at the turnstile.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.