On Tuesday 16 April, Griffin Park will host the Middlesex Senior Challenge Cup Final featuring Harrow Borough and our very own Brentford B Team. Give The B Team your support and help us lift this silverware for the first time since 1898.
ON SALE DATES
- General Sale: Thursday 21 March, 4pm (four per person)
|Braemar Road Stand||£10||£5||£5||£5|
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Group bookings (10+) can be made here
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
If you are buying from overseas - tickets will not be sent in the post. You need to choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
Supporters with a concession ticket (Junior, Student, Senior) are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Senior - 65+ (as of the 1 August)
Disabled supporters will be allocated a complimentary disabled helper ticket.
More information can be found online here.