The Bees face The Terriers at The John Smith's Stadium on Saturday 18 January and expect a tough game. Give Thomas Frank your support and help us push for play-offs.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Friday 20 December, 4pm
- Club Members: Monday 23 December, 4pm
- General Sale: Thursday 26 December, 10am
Ticket sales end at 4pm Friday 17 January.
Tickets available: 1,076
Ticket Access Points
- 50 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
Ambulant disabled supporters pay the relevant price class and can be issued with a free Personal Assistant ticket.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 8.30am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371 or 07414 883220, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.