The Bees travel to The City Ground to face Nottingham Forest on Saturday 5 October, 3pm Kick-Off. Below is all the information you need if you wish to follow Thomas Frank and his side to this away fixture.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 18 September at 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Friday 20 September at 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 23 September at 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm Friday 4 October.
Full Ticket allocation: 1,224
Ticket Access Points
- 20 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
|Bridgeford Stand - Lower Tier||
|65 and over||Youth
Wheelchair disabled tickets are charged at the appropriate age-related price for the disabled supporter. The disabled Personal assistant may be free of charge should the disabled supporter be in receipt of the higher rate of disability living allowance, personal independence payment or attendance allowance.
W Block tickets will be sold first, then x block tickets will follow.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 10am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371 or 07414 883220, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
Nottingham Forest strongly recommends that children be of primary school age (4-5) when attending fixtures at The City Ground. Babies in arms and children in buggies will not be admitted for their own safety.
Parking facilities are available for visiting coaches at the ground, coaches should arrive no later than one hour before kick-off.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.