- Saturday 8 January
- 3pm kick-off
- FA Cup Third Round
Please be aware that all adults will be required to self-declare their COVID certification status prior to this match to validate the ticket purchase.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 3,900+TAPs: Thursday 16 December, 3pm (guaranteed opportunity, one per person)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Friday 17 December
- All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders (subject to availability): Friday 17 December, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Tuesday 21 December
- All My Bees Members (subject to availability): Tuesday 21 December, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets are available until Thursday 6 January at 5pm (Subject to availability).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS:
- 50 TAPS
- What are TAPs?
- If you purchase a Match Ticket and do not attend this fixture you will not be awarded any Ticket Access Points.
62 and over
The prices above will be charged prior to match day and then increased by £2 on match day.
Coaches will depart from Ealing Road, Brentford TW8 0LN (near the Novotel Brentford).
Departure time: 9.30am - please arrive promptly as we are not able to wait for late arrivals
No alcohol will be permitted on the coaches.
|Adults||Seniors and Juniors|
Away coach bookings must be made by 5pm on Tuesday 4 January.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS AND COACH TRAVEL
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Fans with disabilities who are ambulant and are receiving medium or high ratings may have a helper with them free of charge. Prices are the same as the relevant age category.
They may sit in the away stand, but please note, there are no facilities for supporters with disabilities available in this stand. There is a dedicated stand for supporters with disabilities, which is a mixed supporter area, and is situated at the opposite end of the ground to the away stand.
Tickets for this stand must be booked directly with Port Vale in advance by calling their Ticket Office on 01782 655821. Car parking at £10 for this stand can be booked with tickets if needed.
More information can be found online here.