ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 5 November, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 7 November, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 11 November, 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Tuesday 26 November.
Full ticket allocation: 1,094 tickets
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 50 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
(65 and over)
Please note, any under 12 tickets must be bought with an accompanying adult.
Wheelchair/Ambulant ticket prices are the same as above. There is no charge for the assistant ticket.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 1pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.