- Saturday 30 July
- 3pm kick-off
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders: Monday 20 June, 2pm (one per person)
- Seat Hold Deadline: Monday 4 July at 9am (find out more information about buying your reserved seats (including those for your friends and family) and printing your tickets here)
- Season Ticket Holders yet to purchase and All My Bees Members: Monday 4 July, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
- General Sale: Monday 18 July, 2pm (subject to availability)
Premium Seat Holders will be able to login to their ticketing account on Monday at 2pm and claim their complimentary ticket for this fixture. Premium Seat Holders have until Monday 4 July, 9am to claim their ticket. The complimentary ticket is no longer available after this date.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.