Follow us to our next away fixture! The Bees head to the North East to take on Boro on Saturday 9 March. Tony Pulis' men are fighting for a place in the Play-offs this season and we expect a tough game at the Riverside Stadium. Last season, we were close to breaking the hoodoo against The Boro so follow us this time and help us get our first three points since 1938.
On sale dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 27 February, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 28 February, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Friday 1 March, 4pm (two per person)
Ticket sale end at 2pm on Friday 8 March (subject to availability)
Tickets allocation: 923
Ticket Access Points
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart at 7.30am from Layton Road Car Park. For bookings please call 0203 665 7371 12pm - 8pm Mon - Fri
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.