Secure your tickets
Buy online now
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with no fees!
- by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- in person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Group bookings can be made here and disabled fans can purchase their tickets by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Note: overseas ticket buyers - tickets will not be sent in the post. Choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
Upgrade and save
Become an Adult Club Member now and save £5 off your Match Ticket.
On sale dates
- Club Members: first access to Championship home matches, after Season Ticket Holders for away and cup games
- Season Ticket Holders: priority access for away Championship and cup matches, additional home league tickets for friends and family after Members
- Previous Purchasers: where a home match isn't on general sale we'll open access to those who have purchased tickets before
- General Sale: anyone interested in seeing The Bees can buy tickets for these games
Ticket Access Points (TAPs)
- Fans can accumulate TAPs to ensure they get the best chance available to them for matches where availability is limited
- Double TAPs are available up until five weeks out from a home game so ensure you buy early to earn more
- Season Ticket Holders will gain bonus TAPs on securing their seat for the season, they'll then earn the match allocation on attending each home game
- Find out more about Ticket Access Points here
- Advanced matchday prices are available up until 10am the morning of the match, after then they will increase by £5 (excl Juniors)
- Prices will be confirmed for each match when tickets go on sale if not before
- Save £5 on your match ticket by becoming a Member here
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.