AWAY SCREENINGS IN BRENTFORD COMMUNITY STADIUM
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of the event (or you should be self-isolating for any other reason under UK Government guidance) then you should not attend
- The stadium will open 1 hour before kick-off
- You will be required to enter the stadium via the preassigned entrance.
- Guests aged 12 or over are required to bring photo ID to prove the correct person is using the event ticket. If your photo ID check is not validated, you will not be permitted entry to the stadium .
- To help reduce queues at checkpoints, only an A5 bag (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or a clear bag will be permitted into the stadium. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags), laptop bags and rucksacks are not permitted.
- You will be searched with a security wand and your temperature may be taken before entering the stadium.
- Guests aged 12 or over must wear a face covering at all times, including in the queuing areas and when leaving your table to visit the toilets. The only exception to this is when you are seated at your table and when eating or drinking.
- If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then you should display an exemption pass when required. Please click here to request an exemption pass.
- Please always observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your group.
- All payments inside the stadium are contactless and cash payments will not be accepted.
- Table service will be in place throughout the event, no service will be available at bars or kiosks. Always remain at your designated table where possible.
- No access to other areas including the stadium bowl will be allowed during the screenings.
- If you do need to leave your designated table, wait for a time when the area is as clear as possible and please note, you must wear a face covering when leaving your table.
- Please frequently wash your hands with soap and use the sanitiser dispensers provided. Please avoid touching your face, handles or railings where possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette and always cover your mouth with your arm or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Please avoid hugs, high-fives, handshakes and any close contact with people who are not within your party.
- Please avoid singing, shouting and cheering loudly.
- Please exit the stadium as directed by staff. The stadium will close 60 minutes after the final whistle, or at 22:00 after a 20:00 fixture. You must leave the stadium before the 22:00 curfew and last orders will be in place for the relevant games.
- Please make sure all the other guests in your party have read and understood these guidelines.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.
Stay alert. Stay safe.