Supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against Southampton on Saturday, 7 May, will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 1pm for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 12.30pm for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 2pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 1.30pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
WATCH THE LATE KICK-OFF GAME AT THE STADIUM
After the game The Legends and The Dugout will remain open for supporters who wish to watch Brighton and Hove Albion against Manchester United (5.30pm kick-off) and will close at the end of the game.