Brentford supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against Leeds United on Sunday, 15 May, will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 2pm for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 1.30pm for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Please have your ticket ready before entering the ground. There will also be ticket checks on Lionel Road South.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 3pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 2.30pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
With all Premier League games kicking off at the same time on Sunday, no live games will be shown on the TV screens in The Dugout and Premium Lounges so we will stop serving drinks at 7pm and close at 7.15pm in these areas.
Tickets for this fixture may still be available on the Ticket Exchange. Please note only My Bees Members who meet the minimum attendance criteria can buy these on exchange.brentfordfc.com.