The Bees welcome Leeds United to Brentford Community Stadium on Sunday 22 May (4pm kick-off) as we wrap up our first season in the Premier League.
Given the expected level of demand and the increased security arrangements in place for the final game of the season, following discussions with the police and safety team, it has been agreed to tighten our ticketing distribution process for this match.
Tickets for this fixture are now sold out but there might be a limited number of tickets available via the ticket exchange. Only members yet to buy their tickets who meet the attendance criteria will be able to purchase a ticket.
Tickets can be purchased My Bees Members who have:
- (a) at least 150 TAPs and to have attended at least one Premier League match at home this season.
- or (b) they must have attended at least three Premier League matches at home this season.
Fans should be reminded that home areas of the stadium are for home fans only. Fans must not pass on any tickets for home areas to away fans. Any away fans found to be in home areas will be required to leave the stadium. Any Brentford fan who is found to be responsible for passing or purchasing a ticket in a home area to or for an away fan, for whatever reason, will face a lengthy stadium ban and may lose their Season Ticket and/or Membership and all associated rights.
Fans should also be aware that the Ticket Transfer function has been switched off. That includes all Season Ticket and Premium Seats.
These plans have been agreed with the aim of making our final game of the season safe and enjoyable for all fans attending. We appreciate your understanding, support and co-operation as our first season in the Premier League reaches its conclusion.
ON SALE DATES
Members will be required to have (a) at least 150 TAPs and to have attended at least one Premier League match at home this season; or (b) they must have attended at least three Premier League matches at home this season.
- Members with 1,100+ TAPs and meet the criteria above: Thursday 5 May, 2pm (one per person, guaranteed opportunity)
First Allocation: 50 per cent of the total home Match Tickets.
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 9 May.
- My Bees Members with 800+ TAPS and meet the criteria above: Monday 9 May, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction).
These are for any remaining tickets from the first allocation.
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Wednesday 11 May.
- All My Bees Members who meet the above criteria: Wednesday 11 May, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction)
The remaining 50 per cent of all home Match Tickets.
100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only. If tickets are not sold out in the Box Office after two weeks, they will be made available online.
100 Match Tickets will be offered in pairs via an under 18 Lucky Dip (similar process we have done for previous home fixtures this season). Successful Members will be contacted by the Box Office to buy two Match Tickets (including one for a parent/guardian Member).
Tickets listed on the Ticket Exchange will be made available to the same members yet to buy their tickets. Fans should also be aware that the Ticket Transfer function will be switched off from 3pm on Saturday 7 May after the Southampton game kicks off. That includes all Season Ticket and Premium Seats.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday (open on Wednesday 11 May from 12pm)
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact email@example.com to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.