The Bees welcome Antonio Conte’s Tottenham Hotspur to Brentford Community Stadium on Saturday 23 April (5.30pm kick-off). Tickets for this fixture have sold out. Tickets will be available on the ticket exchange soon to My Bees Members who are yet to purchase a Match Ticket for this fixture.
In case you missed it, our home match against Tottenham Hotspur will still be played on Saturday 23 April. It will, however, now kick-off at 5.30pm. Fans should note that broadcast selections for this weekend are subject to change due to UEFA Champions League fixtures.
ON SALE DATES
- Members with 1,200 + TAPs: Thursday 24 March, 3pm (one per person, guaranteed opportunity)
First Allocation: 50 percent of the total home Match Tickets.
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Tuesday 29 March.
- My Bees Members with 800+ TAPs: Tuesday 29 March, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction).
These are for any remaining tickets from the first allocation.
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on 31 March.
- All My Bees Members: Thursday 31 March, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction)
The remaining 50 percent of all home Match Tickets.
100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only. If tickets are not sold out in the Box Office after two weeks, they will be made available online.
100 Match Tickets will be offered in pairs via an under 18 Lucky Dip (similar process we have done for previous home fixtures this season). Successful Members will be contacted by the Box Office to buy two Match Tickets (including one for a parent/guardian Member).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday (open on Wednesday 11 May from 12pm)
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact email@example.com and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.