Supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against Wolverhampton Wanderers tomorrow, Saturday 22 January, will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 1pm for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 12.30pm for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 2pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 1.30pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be 1.50 (excluding Peroni and Asahi – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
WATCH THE EARLY AND LATE KICK-OFF GAMES AT THE STADIUM
Before the game, Dugout and Premium Seat Holders will be able to watch Everton against Aston Villa (12.30pm). After the game, our Premium Lounges will close at 5.45pm (5pm for last orders). While The Dugout will remain open for supporters who wish to watch Southampton against Manchester City (5.30pm kick-off) and will close at the end of the game.
Supporters in the West Stand can also have a drink in the lower tier of their concourse which will remain open 30 minutes after the game.
Don’t forget to comply with the COVID rules, more information can be found here.