The Bees face Newcastle United on Saturday 26 February at 3pm and it promises to be an entertaining game when Eddie Howe’s side make the trip to TW8.
Tickets have sold out online for this fixture. A limited number of tickets are still available to My Bees Members at the Box Office.
My Bees Members who bought their membership before July 27 and haven't attended a home Premier League game yet: Monday 17 January, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
- All My Bees Members: Thursday 20 January, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability).
200 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only. If tickets are not sold out in the Box Office after two weeks they will be made available online.
As we pledged to the first 10,000 My Bees Members who signed up at the beginning of the season, we have designated a number of Category B games for those who have not previously been successful in getting a ticket for a home League Game. Newcastle United is the last designated fixture.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 15 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (subject to fixture).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact email@example.com and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.