Supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against West Ham United on Sunday, 10 April, will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 12noon for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 11.30am for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 1pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 12.30pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Watch the early and late kick-off games at the stadium
After the game, our Premium Lounges will close at 4.45pm (bar closes 4.15pm). While the Dugout will remain open for supporters who wish to watch Manchester City against Liverpool and will close at the end of the game.
The Legends lounge will stay open for all Premium Seat Holders for the Manchester City v Liverpool game, Bar close 6pm, lounge close 6.30pm
Supporters in the west stand can also have a drink in the lower tier of their concourse which will remain open 30 minutes after the game
Tickets for this fixture may still be available on the Ticket Exchange. Please note only My Bees Members can buy these on exchange.brentfordfc.com. Read more here.