We will host Oldham Athletic in the Third Round of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday 21 September, kick-off at 7.45pm. The game will be played under the lights at our new home with a place in the Last 16 on offer.
All fans will be able purchase up to six tickets per person for our Carabao Cup tie at 2pm today, Friday 10 September.
If you are not a Season Ticket Holder or My Bees Member this is one of the best chances you have of watching The Bees this season, so don’t risk missing out and buy yours now.
Don't know where to sit?
Our West Stand is perfect for passionate and loud fans who want to chant to support The Bees – it’s an all-seater stadium but ‘West Standers’ tend to get to their feet on a regular basis to support the team so if this isn’t for you please choose a different stand. Our Family Area is great for families with junior fans under ten years old. If you are attending with a big group, the East Stand is best as we have most availability there. And don’t forget the corners where there are excellent views of the pitch. Find out more information about visiting the stadium here.
A limited amount of Premium Seats will be available from £30 at 2pm as well and you can find out more information here.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders: Monday 6 September, 2pm (one per person)
- Seat Hold Deadline: Wednesday 8 September at 10am
- My Bees Members: Wednesday 8 September, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Fans who became members after the above on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.
- General Sale: Friday 10 September, 2pm (subject to availability)
Tickets will be sold in line with current Government guidance - should that guidance change ahead of the fixture, all bookings are subject to alteration and we shall contact affected supporters as soon as possible.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
|All other areas*||£10||£5||£10||£5|
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.