Brentford FC Community Sports Trust is offering FREE 12-week Traineeship Programme designed to give young people the opportunity to learn new skills and enhance their ability to find employment.
Who is it for?
16-24 year olds who are not currently in education, employment or training and are interested in becoming work ready.
What does the course involve?
- 12-week training programme (30 hours each week).
- Minimum of 120 hours of work experience.
- Employability course to enhance skills for your future career.
- Support you to develop functional English and Maths skills (for those who haven’t achieved GCSE Level 4/Grade C).
- Opportunity to improve your confidence and communication skills.
- Achieve additional accredited qualifications such as First Aid, Health & Safety and Sport Leaders Coaching awards.
- Support you progress on to the career of your choice with opportunities to learn from industries including hospitality, youth work, IT and sports coaching.
- Pathway and Career advice including visits from local colleges and universities.
- Brentford FC player appearances (subject to Covid-19 restrictions).
- CV writing and interview techniques.
- Breakfast provided.
- Free branded kit.
At the end of the 12 weeks, you will be in a great position to continue your pathway on to further education or paid employment.
We are launching a FREE 1️⃣2️⃣-week Traineeship programme designed to give you the opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your ability to find employment 🎉— Brentford FC CST (@BrentfordFCCST) August 30, 2021
For young people aged 1️⃣6️⃣-2️⃣4️⃣ years old 🙌
To find out more contact email@example.com 🐝 pic.twitter.com/0V7XBHpFjC