As our memorable first season in the Premier League continues, there have been significant changes in the supply and demand for tickets at our home matches.
It is wonderful that we are playing in front of a full house with an incredible atmosphere. However, it is of utmost importance to us to protect our supporters and ensure we retain this environment, as naturally the level of demand has created an opportunity for the so-called ‘secondary market’ to profit from our matchdays.
In order to ensure the fair access for as many true Brentford fans as possible each week, giving Thomas and the team the best possible advantage, we require all our fans to adhere to the terms and conditions for Season Tickets (and to the Premier League Ground Regulations).
The Club wants every seat to be filled on matchdays, which is why we allow our Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders to transfer their ticket to a fellow Brentford fan for games they cannot attend. Season Ticket Holders can also use the Ticket Exchange to sell their seat for any game and give My Bees Members a chance to come to games.
- All fans attending games must abide by the Premier League Ground Regulations – including that the use of threatening behaviour or foul and abusive language is prohibited and may result in ejection and potentially an arrest
- Home areas are for home fans only and any away fans in these areas risk being ejected from the ground. (The away end will be sold out for every match therefore we cannot relocate any away fans found in the home areas on a matchday).
- Season Tickets can be transferred either physically or via the Club’s official Ticket Transfer and Ticket Exchange methods but must not be sold above face value and cannot be sold via any other method. Any Season Tickets found on so-called secondary ticket platforms may be cancelled with immediate effect.
- If you are transferring your ticket, you are responsible for the guest who uses your seat and must ensure that they are aware of the Covid-19 Supporter Code of Conduct and Ground Regulations
- Memberships are for Brentford fans. Any person found to be using the Membership system to acquire tickets for away supporters in the home areas faces the prospect of being removed from the stadium and having their Membership revoked.
Our supporters have been amazing so far this season, with only a very small number of issues. We want that to continue and to ensure that our stadium remains welcoming and respectful for all. That’s why we are making it very clear that fans contravening the above regulations could face penalties or a ban from the Club and ultimately the removal of their Season Ticket or Licence.
Ticket Transfer and Ticket Exchange
From today, Friday 1 October, we are turning on the Ticket Transfer functionality for the remainder of our home Premier League matches this season. This means that if you are unable to attend any matches, you can exchange your Season Ticket for a print at home ticket for those matches, so that friends or family can use your seat in line with the above regulations.
Ticket transfer step by step process here.
At the same time, we will be turning on the listing function on the Ticket Exchange for the remainder of the season. This means Season Ticket Holders can list any tickets for matches they are unable to attend in advance and will receive the pro-rata value for their Season Ticket, should their seat be sold to a My Bees Member. The ability to buy on the Ticket Exchange remains dependent on matches being sold out, and we will turn on the buying functionality for our Members as soon as possible after a match sells out.
We hope these changes provide convenience and an enhanced service to our Season Ticket Holders and My Bees Members and help to ensure the ongoing passionate but respectful atmosphere at our stadium.