We would like to remind supporters there is significant travel disruption on Saturday, 16 October, when Brentford host Chelsea in our next Premier League game. Planning to get to the area early is more important than ever. Please leave plenty of time to arrive on Saturday to avoid the risk of missing kick-off.
- Network Rail has planned engineering works on the line on Saturday (between Barnes and Feltham) which will impact supporters at the Chelsea game. There will no trains stopping at Kew Bridge, Brentford or Chiswick stations on Saturday. Rail replacement buses will be in operation but we advise Saturday’s attendees to plan ahead and consider all alternative transport routes.
- Gunnersbury station will also be closed for an extended period before and after the match on Saturday so please use an alternative station.
- The best alternatives on Saturday will be: South Ealing (Piccadilly line); Acton Town (District and Piccadilly lines); Chiswick Park (District line); South Acton (London Overground); Turnham Green (District line); Kew Gardens (District and London Overground) and Richmond (District line and London Overground).
Drivers should note that there is also a closure on the M4 this weekend. The section between Junction 4B, for the M25, and Junction 3, for Hayes, will be shut all weekend.
As per our last two home games, supporters who arrive at the stadium early will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 3.30pm for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 3pm for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 4.30pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 4pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni and Asahi – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
After the game, our Premium Lounges will close at 8.15pm (7.55pm for last orders) while the Dugout will close at 8.45pm (8.25pm for last orders).
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Our brand new Bees Superstore is located near Brentford Community Stadium where Lionel Road South meets Great West Road and will be opening between 9am and 9pm. The external merchandise kiosk at the stadium will still be open from 2pm till 8.15pm and the internal merchandise kiosk located in the Family Area from 3.30pm till 7.45.pm.
Be sure to come visit the new store for replica shirts and some exclusive merchandise and potential photo opportunities. We will have more news about our Superstore launch later this week.
The ‘Farewell Griffin Park - the fans’ story’ exhibition is open at the London Museum of Water and Steam between 10am and 4pm on Saturday and there is a special ‘fans for a fiver’ offer if you show your Brentford Card or Match Ticket. The exhibition was put together to help us remember Griffin Park and the role of its fans and the local community. It’s an ideal way to spend some time pre-match. Find out more information here.
Season Ticket Holders can still return tickets until Thursday at 5.30pm, so a few tickets may become available to My Bees Members on exchange.brentfordfc.com.