Supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against Everton on Sunday will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 12 noon for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 11.30pm for Premium Seat Holders and fans with tickets in The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 1pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 12.30pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni and Asahi – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
Watch the early and late games at the stadium
Before the game, Dugout and Premium Seat Holders will be able to watch Lionel Messi and Neymar’s Paris Saint-Germain against Saint-Étienne (12noon).
After the game, our Premium Lounges will close at 4.45pm (4pm for last orders). While The Dugout will remain open for supporters who wish to watch Chelsea against Manchester United (4.30pm kick-off) and will close at the end of the game. Supporters in the West Stand can also have a drink in the lower tier of their concourse which will remain open for 30 minutes after the game.