Our first ever Premier League campaign kicks-off in less than a month, but first we have pre-season friendlies against West Ham United (31 July), Valencia (7 August) and Manchester United (28 July). Tickets for our match against West Ham are now available to Season Ticket Holders and My Bees Members only for £10 Adults and £5 Juniors.
If you are a Season Ticket Holder, your seat will be reserved until Monday 26 July, 12noon, after that time it will be available to purchase by other fans. Please note, all Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders have the opportunity to attend this game, however only a limited amount of tickets are available to My Bees Members. These tickets may not go on General Sale.
Tickets for our friendly against Manchester United (away) went on sale earlier today and are only available to Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders. Find out more here.
On sale dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 19 July, 4pm (one per person)
- My Bees Members: Monday 19 July, 4pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Fans who became members after the on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.
- Seat Hold Deadline: Monday 26 July, 12noon (find out more information about buying your reserved seats (including those for your friends and family) and printing your tickets here)
Please note: Season Ticket Holders and Members need to log in to their ticketing account to get their priority access. Tickets will be sold in line with current Government guidance - should that guidance change ahead of the fixture, all bookings are subject to alteration and we shall contact affected supporters as soon as possible.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.