Arsenal visit our new home on 13 August for the Premier League curtain raiser, the start of a highly anticipated season. We expect demand for Match Tickets this Premier League season to far exceed supply. We can’t wait to share this historic moment with as many of you as possible, but we also want to ensure that our most loyal fans have the opportunity to go to the highest profile matches.
We have taken the decision not to sell any more Season Tickets for the 2021/22 season. This will enable us to have a good number of tickets on sale on a match-by-match basis for Members and is also a prudent decision in the light of the recent restrictions on ground capacity.
Therefore, if you don’t have a Season Ticket and want to come and watch the Bees at home this season, you will need to buy a 2021/22 Membership. My Bees Members will have priority access to available home Match Tickets. The sales process for Members for both 2021/22 home and away Match Tickets is outlined below.
The Club has been in consultation with both BIAS and Bees United as representatives of our supporters, whilst putting these processes together, and we thank them for their input.
Home Premier League Match Tickets will typically go on sale approximately 6 weeks before the scheduled game (with the exception of our August fixtures). Home games will be either Category A or Category B based on the opponent we are facing.
Please see the Match Category breakdown below:
Further information on Match Ticket pricing and on-sale dates will follow soon.
Category A games
50 per cent of available Match Tickets will be sold to Members who meet the minimum TAPs threshold for that game. This threshold will be determined by the TAPs profile of those who take up Membership. The remaining 50 per cent will go on sale to all Members. 100 tickets will also be ringfenced for an under 18s Lucky Dip. Tickets will go on sale in the following order:
- Window 1
- Members meeting the TAPs threshold will have a four-day window to purchase. This will be a guaranteed opportunity to buy for those Members.
- Window 2
- Any remaining tickets from this TAPs-based allocation will be made available to supporters at a lower TAPs threshold. These fans will have a three-day window to purchase, but they will be subject to availability, and we would expect demand to be greater than supply.
- Window 3
- The remaining 50 per cent of Match Tickets will be made available to all Members who have yet to secure a ticket. This window will extend to a maximum of five days. 100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only (Box office opening hours will be published when on-sale dates are revealed). 100 Match Tickets will be offered in pairs via an under 18 Lucky Dip (similar to the process we successfully operated at the 2021 Championship Play-Off Final). Successful Members will be contacted by the Box Office to buy two Match Tickets (including one for a parent/guardian Member).
- Window 4
- It is highly unlikely that this stage will be reached, but if any Match Tickets are still remaining, they will then go on sale to Season Ticket Holders to buy any extra tickets and then finally would go on general sale.
Category B games
100% of available Match Tickets will go on sale to all Members. Tickets will go on sale in the following order:
- Window 1
- All Members will have a two-week window to purchase. (Subject to availability). 200 tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only.
- Window 2
- Any remaining Tickets will be made available to Season Ticket Holders to purchase additional tickets. These fans will have a week-long window to buy, subject to availability.
- Window 3
- Any remaining tickets will go on general sale. (Subject to availability).
There will be a number of designated Category B games in the second half of the season prioritised for Members who have not previously had a chance to attend a game. These matches will be revealed later in the season. This pledge is only available if the stadium is operating at full capacity during the season and only to Members who sign up before 27 July.
Away Premier League Match Tickets will go on sale approximately 6-8 weeks before the scheduled game (with the exception of our August fixtures). Match Tickets will go on sale in the following order:
- Window 1
- 95 per cent of our away allocation will be available to Season Ticket Holders who meet the required TAPs threshold (determined by the number of Match Tickets available), with approximately four days to purchase. This opportunity will be guaranteed.
- Window 2
- Any remaining tickets from this TAPs-based allocation will be made available to Season Ticket Holders at a lower TAPs threshold. There will be a three-day window to purchase, but they will be subject to availability, and we would expect demand to be greater than supply.
- Window 3
- If any tickets were to still remain, then they will go on sale to all Season Ticket Holders
- Members Window:
- 5% of our Away ticket allocation will be made available to Members. Members will be asked to register an interest in attending each away game, and those that have registered will have tickets allocated to them based on TAPs priority. (For example, if 100 Match Tickets were available in this category, the 100 Members with the most TAPs who have registered an interest to attend the game will be invited to purchase one of those Match Tickets).
Should any Match Tickets remain available after these windows, they will then go on sale to all Members who are yet to purchase.
The Ticket Exchange will be in operation for the 2021/22 Season. It will be switched on when all home tickets are sold out.
Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend will be able to list their ticket on their ticketing account at any time and, once a fixture is sold out, Members will have an exclusive window to purchase them on exchange.brentfordfc.com.
As we get closer to the date of the fixture, any remaining Match Tickets on the Ticket Exchange may also be made available to Season Ticket Holders.
More detailed information on the Ticket Exchange will follow, prior to the on-sale date for our first Premier League fixture against Arsenal.
There will be an extremely limited number of Premium Seat Packages available on a match-by-match basis. Premium Seats will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Members only subject to availability.
Home cup matches will be categorised as either Category A, Category B or Category F (Family). Season Ticket Holders will have first priority to purchase their seat for cup matches. Any remaining Match Tickets for home cup matches will then be made available for purchase by Members following the same rules outlined above for Category A and Category B home Premier League games. Match Ticket purchase windows and priorities for any Category F fixtures will be confirmed by the Club at the time. Tickets for away cup matches will be sold on the same basis as for away league games.