Thomas Frank and Jurgen Klopp will meet for the second time this season as The Bees head to Anfield to face Liverpool on Sunday 16 Jan (2pm kick-off). Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders with 1,500+ TAPs (Ticket Access Points) will be able to secure their place for this fixture by logging in to their ticketing account from 2pm today, Tuesday 14 December (one per person and subject to availability).
Season Ticket Holders have until Thursday 16 December, 9am to purchase. Any remaining will be made available all Season Ticket Holders on Thursday 16 December at 2pm.
Please be aware that all adults may be required to self-declare their COVID certification status prior to this match to validate the ticket purchase. All ticket holders will be informed of the specific requirements in due course.
*Last week, we emailed My Bees Members with the highest TAPs that have registered an interest for this away game to give them the opportunity to buy their ticket at the same time. Those Members who are yet to purchase their tickets can still do so (subject to availability). They can also check if they’re successful by logging into their ticketing account here at 2pm.
*My Bees Membership note: this season, members receive five per cent of all away Match Ticket allocations which will remain separate from the Season Ticket Holders allocation. Don’t forget, My Bees Members must register their interest for the away games they would like to go to. If you do not register your interest, you will not have the opportunity to buy. Register your interest here.
Please note: to get priority access to your Match Tickets you will need to log in to your ticketing account before purchasing.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 3,550+TAPs: Thursday 9 December, 2pm (guaranteed opportunity, one per person)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 13 December
- A selection of My Bees Members: Thursday 9 December, 2pm (guaranteed opportunity, one per person)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 13 December
We’ll email My Bees Members with the highest TAPs that have registered an interest for this away game and will give them the opportunity to buy their ticket. Members can check if they’re successful by logging into their ticketing account here. Register your interest to the away games
- Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 2,500+ TAPs: Monday 13 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Tuesday 14 December
- Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 1,500+ TAPs: Tuesday 14 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Thursday 16 December
- All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders (subject to availability): Thursday 16 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Friday 17 December
- All My Bees Members (subject to availability): Friday 17 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets are available until Thursday 13 January at 5pm (Subject to availability).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS:
- 40 TAPS
- What are TAPs?
- If you purchase a Match Ticket and do not attend this fixture you will not be awarded any Ticket Access Points.
Junior tickets must be purchased with an accompanying adult and will be refused entry into the stadium if attending alone.
Tickets marked ‘restricted view’ carry a discount of £1 for Adults, Over 65’s and Young Adults. Junior tickets remain at £9.
Severely Restricted Views (rows 34 & 35)
Tickets marked ‘severely restricted view’ carry a discount of £3 for Adults, Over 65’s and Young Adults. Junior tickets remain at £9.
If supporters in front of these rows stand, supporters seated on these rows will have a very limited view of the goals due to the overhang of the upper tier roof.
*The wheelchair spaces are available with the personal assistant tickets free of charge as a reasonable adjustment. All wheelchair bays and personal assistant seats are situated within the visitor section. Any ambulant disabled supporters including visually impaired, may purchase at the same price as wheelchair users with one personal assistant ticket given free of charge as a reasonable adjustment, and will be issued from the visitor allocation.
Admin fee of £1 per transaction (not per ticket) will apply when booking online and over the phone.
Coaches will depart from Ealing Road, Brentford TW8 0LN (near the Novotel Brentford).
Departure time: 7am - please arrive promptly as we are not able to wait for late arrivals
No alcohol will be permitted on the coaches.
|Adults||Seniors and Juniors|
Away coach bookings must be made by 5pm on Tuesday 11 January.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS AND COACH TRAVEL
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window. Please also let us know if you require ambulant or accessible seating and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Wheelchair Spaces – we have limited spaces available so please contact email@example.com and we will look allocate you a space along with a carer if required. For away games, the spaces we are allocated are subject to availability with a limited number given to us. Again this must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries or questions relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No bags are permitted in the stadium – unless small bags needed for hygiene products or medical needs
- It is a cashless stadium
- Face coverings are recommended within the stadium
- All supporters must remain seated throughout the match
- A covid test and double vaccinations are recommended prior to travelling to the stadium
Stadium access for visiting supporters has also changed with no through road on Anfield Road. Fans will need to access via Dahlia Walk from the coach drop off point on Arkles Lane.
On leaving the stadium you will need to turn left to return to Dahlia Walk back to their pickup point for their return journey.
All supporters should refer to our Supporters Code of Conduct which can be found here.
More information can be found online here.